Sunday, March 9, 2014

Benchmark Project

The topic I chose for my senior project is baseball, specifically pitching. I have a ton of resources surrounding the topic and so far everything is going smoothly. My network in class has been extremely helpful and I'm glad I have people to go to when I need help. Not only do I have a network of friends inside of school, but I also have professionals of my topic helping me outside of school. When things don't feel right with my mechanics I can go to these professionals and get their insight. With the addition of professionals to my network I am able get the help I need for my on the field experience as opposed to the educational help I get from my in class network. As for my public network, I haven't really utilized that aspect of my project yet. I'm not sure how to start my public network at this point in time. This year's baseball season has just started and it's time to start that part of my senior project. All the resources I have all acquired and the help I have gotten will have to be implemented into my game if I want to be as successful as possible. As the season goes on I will continue to consult with my networks and continue collecting resources to make sure that I have no regrets at the end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment