Wednesday, March 12, 2014

I, Entrepreneur

(a) The person I designed my 10 questions for is an entrepreneur according to how we described it in class.        He himself is the product that he built to show off to others. It was a risk he was willing to take and it paid      off.

(b) With that being said, I am also an entrepreneur. The only difference between me and him is he is more           accomplished, but I have many opportunities ahead and I need to be ready for them. Some day we will         be the same.

(c) Society thinks that you need to be an expert on something to be an entrepreneur and this isn't necessarily      true. The simplest idea can make someone an entrepreneur. Someone just has to be willing to stand              behind that idea 100% and make it into something great. This is why entrepreneurs are getting younger          and younger. People don't need to become experts, they just need think differently than everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment