Monday, February 10, 2014

Launch

What do you really want to do?
-Play baseball and improve everyday during the season.

How can you use the tools from Fall?
- I can use social media to contact people who can help me fulfill my dream.

What will I need to do so that in June I have no regrets and feel awesome?
-I need to have the best season of my life and become a league champion.

What will impress/convince others?
-My performance on and off the field.

What are you doing to make your idea a reality?
-I'm working harder than I ever have in my life to make this a reality.

Building a community.?
-I have a lot of peers pursuing the same dream as me. There are a ton of public facilities and people who are there to help (camps, showcases, etc.). Lastly, I'm in contact with experts who have played at the highest level and who are there to help guide me.

1 comment:

  1. Good start-- what do you mean by "performance on and off the field"? I get the on-the-field part, how can this medium amplify & accelerate your off-the-field efforts?

    ReplyDelete