Monday, January 20, 2014

Life After...

I see life after high school as a time of struggle followed by success. After high school I plan on going to college which is where the struggling begins. College for me means I have to start taking care of myself and I become 100% responsible for all my actions. It's going to be a maturing process and along with that I have to keep up my grades, get a job, and continue pursuing my baseball career. I'm going to have to become much better at managing my time and like I said, at first it's going to be a struggle. It's a struggle until a routine is built and then that routine becomes your new lifestyle. From there things start becoming easier. I still don't know what I want to major in which makes things complicated, but ultimately I want to play baseball as my career. I know it's a long shot so I need to have a backup plan, but so far I'm not sure what that backup plan will be. Anyway, after college is over, and if everything has gone as planned, success can begin to take place. Then is the time to start chipping away at debt and hopefully begin my career. From then on, who knows what life will throw my way, but I can only hope that I'm happy doing whatever I choose to.

No comments:

Post a Comment